PeaceHealth is seeking an Optometrist to join our Eye Care family!
Are you excited about joining a collegial and successful eye care team? Come to a place that will treat you like family!
PeaceHealth Medical Group: Eye Care is looking for an experienced Optometrist to join this amazing group. We truly believe that the nucleus of our success has been a TEAM approach! This is an exciting growth opportunity so if you are committed to providing safe, compassionate care- this is the right place for you!
- Join a stable practice of over 30 members that includes 4 comprehensive ophthalmologists with subspecialties of medical retina, uveitis and oculoplastics
- Busy clinic schedule with assistance from experienced Tech’s and Scribes
- Full range of ophthalmic referrals in the community
- Practice in a clinic with support and resources of a larger health system
- We have VERY LOW TURNOVER
- Market leading compensation, benefits, 401K, CME, sign-on bonus, and more
Vancouver is the fourth largest city in Washington, located in the southwestern portion of the state across the river from Portland, Oregon. The city is known for its naturally beautiful scenery, abundant outdoor recreation, diverse cuisine, art walks, contemporary boutiques, and a vibrant farmers market- all nestled between the Pacific Ocean and the Cascade Mountains on the north bank of the Columbia River.
Here’s why you should experience Vancouver, Washington:
- Located next to Portland, Oregon, which had been the #1 destination city in the U.S. the past 3+ years. You will enjoy all the Portland amenities without paying state income tax!
- It’s an outdoor paradise! With the mountains, rivers, lakes, and ocean in your backyard you are never far away from a breathtaking hike or a relaxing camping trip.
- Sports fanatic? Cheer for professional basketball, soccer, and baseball teams. You will also take allegiance to many of the flagship universities just a quick drive away!
- Cuisine that will rival any city! Here in the northwest we create dishes with local produce that are bold and flavorful. Whether you enjoy 5 star restaurants, intimate cafés, hand-crafted pizza, specialty foods- there is something for you.
- You will be in a community voted as the most friendly walking & bicycling city in the United States!
- 2018 will showcase Vancouver’s new 7.3 acre waterfront park that will feature shopping, dining, housing units, professional office space, water sports access, parks and a cable pier overlooking the Columbia River.
- Just 10 minutes away from Portland International Airport.
- Home to a community of strong education. Many schools were given top accolades in the state of Washington.
See more about Vancouver, Washington here: http://www.visitvancouverusa.com/
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please contact Danny Keo
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 900 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy of the founding Sisters and continues with a spirit of respect, stewardship, collaboration and social justice in fulfilling its Mission.
To learn more about working at PeaceHealth and the Vancouver community, along with our benefits offered, please visit our homepage www.peacehealth.org/careers.
Get a feeling for the Spirit of PeaceHealth through this three-minute video, and visit us on Facebook or LinkedIn!
PeaceHealth is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified job applicants and employees without regard to the following statuses: protected veteran; qualified individual with a disability; race; ethnicity; religion; gender; pregnancy; gender identity; national origin; age; genetic information; sexual orientation; or any other protected status in accordance with local, state, or federal laws.
The above information is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of caregivers assigned to this job.