How to Apply ?
To apply for VISION USA - WSHINGTON services, applicants must work with a social service agency, ie: charitable organization, social worker, case worker, community health agency to review and submit an application.
- Obtain a paper application and complete the front side.
- Locate a Social Service Agency – or work with a charitable organization, Social worker, case worker, community health agency in your community.
- Contact the social service agency and explain that you are needing their assistance submitting an application for vision care services through VISION USA. Detailed instructions for your social service agent are located on the back of application.
- Work with your social service agent to verify your eligibility and submit application to Optometric Physicians of Washington.
Social Service Agent Instructions:
Applicants require assistance from a charitable organization, social worker, case worker, community health agency in their community to submit an application on their behalf. Social service agents verify client’s eligibility and then submit an application to Optometric Physicans of Washington for processing.
- Complete an Agency Registration Form.
- Complete a paper Application for VISION USA Services with your client verifying that they are eligible for services.
- Submit form to OPW via email email@example.com or fax to 425.646.9646
- You will receive a confirmation email including an expected application processing date.
- Once the application is processed, you will receive an email including the name and contact information of a participating VISION USA provider to share with your client. Provide a copy of this email to client within 10 days of receipt.
- Client to call and schedule their VISION USA appointment within 45 days